PRINCE2 Is The International Standard Method for Project Management
PRINCE2 is recognised as a world-class international product and is the standard method for project management, not least because it embodies many years of good practice in project management and provides a flexible and adaptable approach to suit all projects. It is a project management method designed to provide a framework covering the wide variety of disciplines and activities required within a project.
PRINCE2's formal recognition of responsibilities within a project, together with its focus on what a project is to deliver (the why, when and for whom) provides your organisation's projects with:
· a common, consistent approach
· a controlled and organised start, middle and end
· regular reviews of progress against plan
· assurance that the project continues to have a business justification
· flexible decision points
· management control of any deviations from the plan
· the involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project
· good communication channels between the project, project management, and the rest of the organisation
· a means of capturing and sharing lessons learned
· a route to increasing the project management skills and competences of the organisation's staff at all levels
Why Use a Project Management Methodology?
PRINCE2 provides benefits to the managers and directors of a project and to an organisation, through the controllable use of resources and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. PRINCE2 embodies established and proven best practice in project management. It is widely recognised and understood, providing a common language for all participants in a project. PRINCE2 encourages formal recognition of responsibilities within a project and focuses on what a project is to deliver, why, when and for whom. PRINCE2 provides projects with:
· A controlled and organised start, middle and end
· Regular reviews of progress against plan and against the Business Case flexible decision points
· Automatic management control of any deviations from the plan
· The involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project
· Good communication channels between the project, project management, and the rest of the organisation.
To Improve Employment Prospects
A PRINCE2 qualification is a great asset for your resume.
PRINCE2 is recognised as a world-class international product and is the standard method for project management. Many companies across the world require staff to be PRINCE2 certified.
How PRINCE2 is presented at Stanfords college UK
The PRINCE2 course at
College is supplied to the Student as a 12 month, part-time, Tutor lead course, enabling the individual to study at their own pace. The Foundation course is priced at £475, this includes: one year access to study material, tutorial assistance, course manuals and exam fees.
For further details please contact M Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org